Term Dates 2020-21
Wednesday 2 September 2020 - Wednesday 21 October 2020
- Wednesday 2 September, Year 7 only
- Thursday 3 September, Years 7,8,9 and Year 12 only
- Friday 4 September Years 10, 11 and 13 only
- Monday 7 September all students return full time.
Monday 2 November 2020 - Wednesday 16 December 2020 (finish at 12:30)
Monday 4 January 2021 - Friday 12 February 2021
Monday 22 February 2021 - Thursday 1 April 2021 (finish at 12.30)
Monday 19 April 2021 - Friday 28 May 2021
Monday 7 June 2021 - Wednesday 21 July 2021 (finish at 12.30)
Staff Training Days: Tuesday 1 September 2020, Tuesday 2 February 2021 (Year 13 Mock Exams as per timetable) and Friday 30 April 2021.
Friday 5 March is an independent remote learning day for all students. School closed to students with the exception of Year 11, Year 13 and students involved in PE practical moderation.
The additional staff training days have been disaggregated into twilight training sessions spread throughout the year. This is to allow staff training to be more frequent and productive.
Term Dates 2021-22
Thursday 2nd September - Wednesday 20 October 2021
Half Term - Thursday 21st October - Friday 31st October 2021
Monday 1st November - Thursday 16th December 2021
Tuesday 4th January - Friday 18th February 2022
Half Term - Monday 21st - Friday 25th February 2022
Monday 28th February - Friday 8th April 2022
Monday 25th April - Friday 27th May 2022
Half Term - Monday 30th May - Friday 3rd June 2022
Monday 6th June - Friday 15th July 2022
Inset Days - School Closed to Students
Wednesday 1st September , Friday 4th February, Monday 18th July, Tuesday 19th July and Wednesday 20th July
Exams (View all categories)
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.beaconsfieldhigh.bucks.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message