Become a Parent Form Rep!
The school’s Parent Form Reps are a key social and networking group within the school and their aims are to:
- Promote friendship among the students, especially as they enter new classes.
- Promote friendship among the parents and create a Form community, particularly important for new Year 7 parents.
- Communicate activities and events organised by the school and the Friends of BHS.
Parent Form Reps do this by:
- Collecting e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the parents in their form. Providing they have opted in, parents can then be added to the Form WhatsApp group and receive an invite to Classlist, the app FoBHS uses to communicate with parents.
- Organising outings for the students; once a term is great, but if there is more than one Parent Form Rep, you may wish to offer more.
- Passing on information and requests for help regarding Friends of BHS activities and school social/ fundraising events.
If you would like to join our Parent Form Rep community or would like to find out more, click here!
Classlist is an app that makes it easier to be a parent at Becky High! It enables parents to communicate easily with each other whether it be, tracking down lost property, sharing lifts to sports events or checking information about anything and everything that is going on. It offers high levels of security and privacy and is designed to comply fully with new data protection regulations. To find out more click here and if you haven't received an invitation to join, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.